Dryer Vent Cleaning
We clean dryer vents in the Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City Nevada area. Call us today 702-240-3828 for a free estimate.
Here is an example of a dirty dryer vent and how it looks after it is cleaned.
Dryer Vent Notes
FACT: Clothes dryers cause more home fires than wood burning fireplaces.
FACT: Over 16,000 house fires a year originate in the dryer vent.
Dryer lint is extremely flammable.
Keeping your lint trap clean after every drying cycle and having your dryer vent professionally cleaned annually is mandatory to help prevent dryer and vent fires.
Q How do I know that my dryer vent needs to be cleaned?
If your clothes are still damp at the end of a typical drying cycle, it probably is not your dryer. This is a sign the vent is starting to block with excess lint restricting the air flow.
What you can do to help prevent lint fires:
- Clean the lint screen/filter before or after drying each load of clothes
- Clean behind the dryer, where lint can build up
- Keep the area around the dryer clean and free of clutter
- Replace plastic or foil, accordion type ducting material with rigid or corrugated semi-rigid metal duct, which provides maximum air flow
- Have your dryer, dryer vent, and exhaust piping professionally cleaned